Our two-hour package is a fun and lively tour with friendly and entertaining tour guides telling you the stories behind LA’s most famous locales. It begins in front of our Hollywood Boulevard office and covers a 35-mile radius throughout sprawling Los Angeles. Highlights include:
- THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME. The world’s most famous sidewalk is in front of our offices and, of course, it’s adorned with tributes to luminaries who date from the dawn of the 20th century to the latest Hollywood hit-makers. The walk includes such landmarks as the Chinese Theater and the Hollywood & Highland complex, aka the home of the Oscars.
- THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN. It’s more than just nine white letters spelling the name of America’s most famous neighborhood; it’s an evocative symbol of the world’s dream factory. Joins us for the closest possible view of the sign while our tour guides explain the fascinating and sometimes tragic history of the landmark.
- MULHOLLAND DRIVE. It just might be the world’s best known residential street; on a clear day, it provides truly spectacular views. On any day, it offers a close-up view of the glamorous Hollywood Hills neighborhood named for one of LA’s most legendary founding fathers
- THE FABULOUS SUNSET STRIP. Sunset Boulevard actually runs almost 22 miles from the seaside Pacific Coast Highway all the way through Downtown Los Angeles, but the one and half mile stretch we call the Strip is home to some of the city’s most glamorous hangouts and hotels. The Strip features such historic hang-outs as the Roxy, the Viper Room, and the Whiskey a Go Go, as well as the legendary Chateau Marmont – where many of the world’s most fascinating people have lived and occasionally died.
- RODEO DRIVE. Some of the world’s finest – and most expensive – clothing, jewelry, and more can be found in the heart of beautiful Beverly Hills. No shopping spot on earth is more glamorous.
MOVIE LOCATIONS, HOMES OF THE STARS AND MORE! You could say that LA is the world’s largest movie set, and we regularly point out spots that might have been used in one of your favorite film or television shows. And, of course, we’ll be driving by the homes of some of the most famed folks of Hollywood’s past and present.